My friend Camala made these for a gathering I went to a while back…loved them!
So so easy and quick to make in a pinch if you’re going to, well, a gathering!
Not sure what they’re called, so I made up a name for them…
Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
1 pkg Pillsbury (or off brand) FLAKY biscuits (make sure they’re of the flaky variety!) 8-10 count
1 tub Philadelphia cream cheese (Can use 1/3 less fat kind as well)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 can cherry pie filling
1. Take a muffin pan sprayed with PAM and place one biscuit at a time into each muffin cup. Press down into cup to form a well for filling.
2. In a med bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth consistency.
3. Drop small spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture into biscuit wells.
4. Take cherry pie filling and drop spoonfuls of filling onto top of cream cheese mixture, just enough to coat (4-5 cherries plus some filling is sufficient)
5. Bake according to biscuit package directions PLUS 2-3 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown around edges.
6. Let cool before eating and enjoy!!
*Can substitute pie filling for apple, raspberry, blueberry…be creative!!