Hey everyone! I made some great magic bars (or something like it) for the Superbowl party we went to this past Sunday. I have posted the recipe below. This recipe is so versatile and so easy! Enjoy!
(swiped this photo off the net at C’est la Vegan)
Here is my version:
1. Smash one package of honey graham crackers (one of the clear packages inside) into a greased 9X13 pan.
2. Pour one stick of melted butter on top and thoroughly coat the graham cracker crumbs, patting them down to form a crust–flat even layer on the bottom of the pan.
3. Bake in the oven at 350F for 12 minutes
4. Take out after baking and while still hot, pour one can of sweetened condensed milk in a thin layer over crust.
5. Top with whatever sweet candy/nuts/etc. you like. I used around a cup of each of the following–heath bar bits, milk chocolate chips, crushed pecans and butterscotch chips.
6. While still hot, place back into 350F oven for another 25-30 minutes or until edges get golden brown. Cool for 30 minutes or so and enjoy!!!