I am conflicted sometimes about my work (especially when I get reminders to add people on my Linked-In profile). I stay at home taking care of my daughter and two other dear kids. When I slow down from the usual chaos and think about whether or not working outside of the home is more appealing, I have to say I love what I do in this season of my life.
- @Emma4Change Thankful for your voice of clarity in the midst of all the chaos. 💜 1 week ago
- Check out my second wish list on Plant Therapy. Seriously, go to their website, create a wishlist, share it with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Okay my essential oil loving friends, Plant Therapy is doing a great giveaway--just create a wishlist and share it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Check out my wishlist at Plant Therapy! You can create your own list as well an share it on social media or email i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @BrookeBCNN This woman from Kansas does not represent all Kansans. #smh I'm with you and @DrShaunHarper. @realDonaldTrump is unfit. Period. 1 year ago